We have had the most wonderful rainbow and unicorn day in reception class. It’s been a busy day and the classroom has never looked so bright and colourful. We have:
- Learnt the order of the colours in a rainbow,
- Thought about what objects are the same colours as those found in a rainbow,
- Practised our fine motor skills making rainbows using pipe cleaners,
- investigated what happens when we add water to skittles,
- Participated in a rainbow treasure hunt in the bottom playground.
The children devoured the buns kindly brought in by parents at our extra special cafe time this morning!