Our job as reading ambassadors is very important to maintain the love of reading throughout school.
Here is a list of our main priorities:
- To make sur the library is accessible to all year groups in school by making sure books are in the correct place.
- Ensuring children throughout school know about the new additions to the library by recommending books to different classes.
- Listening to the opinions of all children about reading in school. This means asking questions about what books should be in the library and in classrooms.
- Collecting books that may have been borrowed from the library and putting them back in the correct place.
- Showing a passion for reading which rubs off on everyone in school.
We love reading.